This high frequency ultrasound scanner provides you with accurate imaging of healthy and pathologically changed skin and its appendages. It will deliver all necessary data and help you to choose and estimate efficiency of the treatment.
A probe weighing 300 g with a frequency of 48 MHz is connected to your favourite computer and immediately you are ready to perform examinations and save images and cine loops. The probe operates with a touch screen or a mouse. Post-processing will optimize the image. Extraordinary easy to operate.
- PC-based open architecture platform
- Fully digital, multi-beam processing
- Advanced ergonomics workflow
- AFA: Automatic Frequency Adjustment
- Hyper sensitive PW and CW doppler
- High-intensity, ultra wide view TFT LCD screen
- Fully integrated communication
- Anatomical M-mode
- Doppler tissue imaging
- Spectral Doppler Tissue Imaging
- Stress echo option
- Easy print capability
- User interface multi-language compatibility
- 3D / 4D imaging (option)
- Battery operation (option)
- One touch image optimization (option)
- Spatial compound imaging (option)
Accessible quality imaging.
The LOGIQ* P5 portable ultrasound system puts quality ultrasound technology well within the reach of your private practice, specialized clinic, or hospital. It offers solid image quality, including enhanced 4D capabilities and an extensive portfolio of transducers to help you take your patient care to a high level.
Big performance. Small package.
Strong performance. Excellent processing power. And a small, portable package. The LOGIQ P6 provides a combination of performance, ergonomics and value to help meet a broad range of applications—including vascular, abdominal, small parts, OB/GYN and cardiac. Let the LOGIQ P6 help you achieve clinical confidence with an ultrasound system that’s small enough to go into tight spaces, yet strong enough to deliver the exceptional imaging you and your patients need.