500 mA X‐Ray Machine, Model: PX 500 – India
- Double focus rotating anode tube
- Robust design
- Precisely built
Ecotron – Digital Radiography System – EXS-SERIES – Korea
The newly designed EXS-SERIES diagnostic X-ray system provides an analogue radiographic room that perfectly fits your workflow and budget, which can be easily upgraded to DR system with the help of DR interface and PC interface in the generator as well as Bucky suitable to Flat Panel Detector.
EXS-SERIES X-ray system is designed for operator and patient comfort with the moving components specially designed to reduce electromechanical lock noise Experience the quality, durable and user-friendly operation for all applications with the EXS-SERIES X-ray system.
Ecotron – Surgical C-arm system – ULTRA 60HF – Korea
- True 1k*1k high resolution imaging technology on a mobile system.
- Enhanced mechanical design, ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Simple user interface reduces procedure time to improve efficiency.
- Large C-arm size for easy use in clinical environment.
- High image quality at the lowest possible dose.
- High quality X-ray tube with 0.5/1.5mm focal spot size
- Most high power output with 3.2kW HFG.
RMS – Surgical C-arm system – Corus 9 – IndiaSurgery-
An all new Range of C arm is available for applications in Orthopaedics, Urology and Abdominal Surgery. The Machines incorporate latest Technology in their design to make them User friendly, Reliable, Safe and simple. The End result is Excellent Image Quality for right diagnosis and treatment. C-arms are supplied in Line and High Frequency Generators with Stationary and Rotating Anode X Ray Tube Monoblocks. Models with Video Chains of 50/100 Hz. and Monitors of 15/17” are available in the Range. We are the leading manufacturer of C arm x ray machine in India. RMS manufactures the high quality C arm machines at very affordable price.
Villa High Frequency X-ray Machine – Apollo DRF – Italy
-Utmost efficiency with a simple touch
-High-quality images and high productivity
-A wide range of applications
-Advanced functions for effective diagnoses
-Evolution that makes the difference